Sunday, April 14, 2013

The MKAL of Ice and Fire Clue #3

Hi everyone!

Hope you have all had a great week! I know the short rows were confusing for some of you, so I hope everyone made it through mostly unscathed. :)

Ok, so you are probably tired of Game of Thrones memes by now but I saw this one this week and I loved it so I had to share:

From www.quickmeme.com

Heehee. Makes things seem a bit more innocent, eh? Also, in case you were wondering what the GoT characters would look like if they were cats, I have the answer for you:

From www.cheezburger.com

Is the cat they found for Jorah not the perfect match?!?! I love it!

Ok, back to business. In case you are just joining us for the MKAL. Here are some quick links to the previous posts:

-Gauge and Swatching
-Clue #1
-Clue #2

Alright, now on to clue #3! By this time you should have finished three sections of short rows and your last round was a purl round. Next we will knit three more sections just like the first three sections we knit before the short rows. Knit as follows:

Rows 1-8: Knit
Row 9: Purl

*Repeat twice more for a total of three times.

And that is it for clue #3. I know it's super simple, but we'll kick it up a notch next week with a little lace. :)

Hope you all have a great rest of your weekend and enjoy GoT tonight!

Happy knitting!
Kristen

PS. Don't forget to check in on the JBW Ravelry Group and join in the conversation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the MKA so far ^_^ Can't wait for doing some lace next week!

Also, Stannis looks totally like Tard, the grumpy cat!