So much news!!!

Huge awww factor don't you think??

We have had so much going on around here that as usual I don't know where to start! I guess the beginning would be the best place and that is to show off our newest little bean, Penelope Harper!! She was born on April 2nd, weighed in at 7lbs 15oz and was 20 1/2 inches long...wow!! Welcome to the world Penelope and CONGRATULATIONS to Bethany and George!!





Huck was a little tentative (chickens bite)





In other news, I got to take Huck to see my daughter and son-in-laws (Shelly and Rory) urban farm and he had so much fun!  He fed the chickens and asked lots of questions about plants, and the greenhouse. Of course Shelly and Rory enjoyed having him visit. After the farm adventure we went to The Discovery Museum and did all kinds of stuff!! We camped, flew a plane, road a horse, fished, went through some caves and climbed this amazing structure in the center of the whole thing...it was a blast! Of course he didn't want to leave when it was time, but in the end I won that small skirmish. Ha ha!!


I need my space to fly Jeanne :)





I am so lucky that I get to be part of Huck's life! He is really an amazing guy and will be 3 at the end of May...it's hard to believe that it's been 3 years...WOW!

He did ask me to get into the plane with him and then told me that he needed his space...I love how he can be so articulate!








Laura is clearly excited!



Then to top things off (as if we needed more to be excited about) we got an advance copy of the Knit Red book for our viewing pleasure and I can't truly express how thrilled I am to be involved in such a great project!





Kristen is speechless!








The book is more amazing than I could have imagined and not only are there amazing stories of how heart disease has affected each and every designer in the book, but ideas on how to stay healthy, recipes, as well as tips on knitting!!


What a bunch of silly little beans!!

Wow is all I have to say...I am in a book!


I have to confess that I have already knit one of the patterns from the book and it is amazing!! I knit up Ysolda's hat that uses short rows in such a great creative way that I know you will want to give it a go too!

Wow. What a busy couple of weeks we have had around here...phew!!

As always, happy knitting, crocheting and sewing!!

Jeanne

PS Take a look at our Stitch Red project and you can sign up for the Stitch Red blog too and stay completely on top of events and learn lots more about our fight for awareness of the #1 killer of women!

you might also like

the little beans

No comments:

Post a Comment

FancyTheme