JBW parties...

It's that time again and boy how the time has just flown by! Here at JBW we have an annual party to celebrate all we have accomplished in the last year and to just have a good time!


Yummy menu!!


Our special remembrance this year!!

This was my 5th celebration with JBW and I must say it was amazing for so many reasons not the least of which is all the new little beans who got to be here...woohoo!

You all have kept us super busy this year and it has added jobs here at the shop with our current little bean count at 39...yes you read that right...39!! We couldn't have gotten to this point without you, so THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!

This year we went to the Washoe Steak House and boy it was superb!!

Sasha and her husband Frank had a great time!

Sandy, Nicole, Amber, Jane, Kristen and Casey having fun!

We had cocktail hour from 6-7 and then sat down for dinner.

We had a very special guest, Jeffrey the black lab, who is a guide dog in training and was very affectionate! Cheryl, one of our newer beans is a dedicated volunteer trainer of these fantastic dogs, and Jeffery was well received!
Jeffery says woof!
I suspect at some point he may have gotten a treat or two...but you'll have to ask him.









We enjoyed toasts, speeches and some real fun times. We have a secret Santa exchange every year and the gifts provided great joy and excitement!



Shevawn always has the most beautiful smile!
Kathy is showing off her ruffle scarf from Leanne


Shevawn's secret present is a mystery that she will have to solve...fun!

Sarah got a window thermometer so she will know that it is too cold to wear shorts

Kristen got some great 'hippy' books on herbs and healthy foods, yum yum!

Marilyn got a hand sewn bag from Sandy!

Nicole got something really cool, but I couldn't hear with all the excitement, but she was thrilled

Last year we gave Laura (aka Jimmy) and Doug a box full of knitted and crocheted squares made by all the little beans and it only took us until last week to get it put together. So, taking into account the 9 months of collecting the squares and the year in between completion we are all really happy to have the project done!

Somewhere along the line, Laura had mentioned to Kristen and Bethany that she had been thinking about juicing and so all of us little beans chipped in and got them a juicer.


The super fun part was how surprised they were! I am here to tell you that Doug and Laura (Laura especially) are really hard to surprise.

The next morning, Laura was texting everyone with a great picture of their 7:00 am juicing progress and thanks!

I know I speak for all the little beans when I say that this small gift can't truly express our gratitude at all you do for us!! Thanks!!!

There is so much more I could include about this fun night, but there just isn't room in one post. I think this lets you know how much fun we have here at JBW and I hope you all realize how truly grateful we are to you for your business and support!

Without you, we wouldn't exist and thanks just doesn't seem like enough, but hopefully bringing you into our family helps!



I have said this more than once, but I LOVE my job (which really isn't a job at all, it's a labor of love)!!!

I love coming to work in the morning, I love seeing everyone I work with, I love helping you all with your projects and well, I am so grateful for my home at Jimmy Beans Wool that again, words just can't express what's in my heart!

7:00 AM juice is yummy!

I will close with my personal wish to all of you for a Happy Holiday and Joyous New Year and from all of us at Jimmy Beans Wool THANKS!

As always, happy knitting, crocheting and sewing!

Jeanne

P.S. Have you seen our latest catalog yet? It’s 48 pages of pure, 100% Rowan. Visit www.jimmybeanswool.com/catalog to sign up for your free copy!





you might also like

No comments:

Post a Comment

FancyTheme