Happy Monday!!!

Here we are the day a week before the 2nd day of the New Year...wow!! I don't know about you, but I love the New Year for many reasons! Of course, I try hard NOT to make resolutions, but there is always one or two that sneak up on me. So, with a week to think about it, I thought I would see if you all have anything that you would like to commit to this coming year? I would love to hear about the things you would like to change in your life in the next year. To get the ball rolling, here are just a few of the things I am considering making a real commitment too:

1. Exercise (I have already started walking at least 4 days a week)

2. Commit 70% of my diet to raw food (always working on this one)

3. Finish my projects (again, always working on this one)

4. Add 3 designs to my Battle Born Knits line (sadly, I have several ready to be test knitted and just have to follow-up, sigh)

5. Learn something really new once a month

Okay, so that's as long as I want any list to be, but again I would LOVE to hear from you about your ideas for the coming year. Maybe we could work on something together this year and talk about it here on the blog...what do you think?

I can't wait to hear from you all and you can email me at jeanne@jimmybeanswool.com with your ideas, or just to say hi!

As always, happy knitting, crocheting and sewing!

Jeanne

P.S. Have you seen our latest catalog yet? It’s 48 pages of pure, 100% Rowan. Visit www.jimmybeanswool.com/catalog to sign up for your free copy!


you might also like

resolutions

6 comments:

  1. I'm joining Surmount the Stash hosted by Revelations of a Delusional Knitter to get control of my yarn stash. To me this does not mean that I don't buy new yarn but that I'm more selective in the process so that I buy yarn I truly, truly love.

    And it's a goal of mine to do more charity crochet this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my goal to get my home decluttered and clean (check out Flylady.net) so I can be happy there and spend hours knitting without guilt and have places for all my craft stuff to live and actually be used. Wow. My senior English teacher would have red marks all over that sentence, God rest her soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll join you with your #1 and #5, adding improving diet BIG time, working on WIPs, working on using yarn I really love (have already given away plenty of stash to other loving homes) .... we could all go on and on. But always thrilled "you" are here for us LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's a short list of a couple of my 2012 goals:

    1. On the fitness front: Run the "Mom's on the Run" 5k on mom's day.
    2. On the food front: Lose 60 more lbs (I have lost 70lbs so far).
    3.On the crafting front: Try to knit one pattern a month from one of my books or magazine stash.

    I do have a couple more goals, but if I accomplish only these 3 I will be very happy and satisfied!

    Happy New Year- Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great comments and thanks so much for sharing!!! We can do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?
    Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one these days ..

    my web page; 대구오피
    (jk)

    ReplyDelete

FancyTheme