October newsletter, Plymouth's newsletter, Project Packs...Phew!!

So the 1st is here and the new quarter has begun and that means that you have all seen Goblin and gotten your rewards too! I am so in love with the Goblin that I am pretty sure that I will be getting some in the Misti Alpaca Baby Me Boo, as well as my sock (that is already wound and ready to go) for something yummy!

Everyone who orders the Goblin will be getting one of our new Project Packs which has a fantastic free pattern on it. This applies to our in store customers too!


I also wanted to thank Plymouth Yarns for mentioning our shop in their most recent newsletter and they talked about how we started and where we are now (thanks to all of you)!!



I am really excited to be carrying so many amazing Plymouth Yarns and have so far used the Mushshi in my Traveling Woman shawl! I LOVE it for sure and can't wait to use the Royal Llama yummy!!!


I am dizzy and I need to sit down...all this new stuff has me a little light headed!


As always happy knitting and crocheting!

Jeanne





you might also like

royal llama

No comments:

Post a Comment

FancyTheme