Learn something new today...

I really love to learn new things and certainly when it comes to my favorite sport, knitting! Here is a little ditty we did on how to cable. I hope you like it!

I am personally fond of the Clover Cable Stitch Holders, but have been known to use a toothpick when there is a cabling crisis!

Let me know what you think, as I am getting ready to film and if you have any ideas for me I would love to hear about them!

As always happy knitting and crocheting...Jeanne



you might also like

instuction

2 comments:

  1. 1. I would like to see a demo on button holes. I have tried different methods - but can't seem to make a really nice one.

    2. I would also love to know which yarn was used to knit up that BEAUTIFUL blue sweater in the back of the cable instruction video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great suggestion on the button holes, thanks!

    I think the yarn is the Araucania Azapa and it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

FancyTheme