Sunday, December 20, 2009

More last minute knitting

Hello,

Change of plans - forget about my "make felted slippers for EVERYONE" plan. Now its just one knitted gift each. A stocking cap for my 10 yr old sister, slippers for my 25 yr old sister, a scarf for my 27 yr old sister (in Rowan Colourscape Chunky), and a felted bag for mom.



I am driving down to L.A. on Tuesday morning, and I'd like to have everything finished by then, so I don't have to keep disappearing in order to finish my presents secretly. I'm also going to knit my grandma a scarf in Swirl Chunky in Desert Flower, but I can work on that up until Christmas Day, because I probably wont see her until then.

We had an amazing Christmas party on Thursday night! We had dinner at Ichiban at Harrahs and then saw a fun show with acrobats!! We exchanged our Secret Santa gifts, and Eileen (my secret Santa) gave me two skeins of Swirl DK in Vera!!! I'm so excited to do something with it - after the holidays, of course.

-Amerique







No comments:

Post a Comment