Last Minute Holiday Projects

Hello,

I know I am not the only one scrambling to finish gifts - at LEAST half of the customers I have helped this week were buying yarn for last minute Christmas gifts. I decided (and am now second guessing this decision) to knit gifts for all of my female family members (the men are indifferent to nice things). I decided to make them all felted jester slippers (so cute!) and then one extra thing. I'm making my mom a bag, my grandma a scarf, and two scarves and a hat for my three sisters.

I finally bought some Swirl Chunky the other day, and I'm glad I did, because its going fast! I bought two skeins of Desert Flower for my grandma's scarf.

I am also excited about the Malabrigo Worsted Merino I bought today in Deja Vu! I am using it in the bag I'm making my mom.


I have to get to work!

-Amerique





you might also like

2 comments:

  1. Embrace the holiday spirit with our enticing last minute holiday projects. From festive decor to heartfelt gifts, these creative endeavors carry a sense of urgency, adding a thrill to your preparations. Explore our presentation writing service for polished, holiday-perfect communication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done amazing DIY craft project. I am in the final semester of my doctoral degree and often like to learn the new DIY project ideas. However, currently I am too much busy in my doctoral dissertation due to which I have very less time these days. However, I will try to make the same project you did after my dissertation submission.

    ReplyDelete

FancyTheme