Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sales, sales, sales and of course knitting...


Southwest Trading Company, Brown Sheep, Cascade yarns are on sale and will be moving fast! I am having a hard time deciding what to buy, imagine? One of my favorite yarns it the Cascade's Baby Alpaca Chunky and select colors are discounted up to 30%, phew I am dizzy.

Now when you look at them on the site you may see quantity 0 and that is because they haven't quite gotten here yet, but don't despair they are coming soon I promise. I think my daughter would look so cute in this Short Sleeved Cardigan in color 552, Mimosa. Her birthday is in January and I bet if I got going I could get it done in time, what do you think?

Vermont O-Wool's Legacy DK yarn is also on sale and I LOVE this yarn for everything! Mittens, socks, sweaters, hats, scarves, oh yea how about socks :) hee, hee, hee!


The funniest part is I had just cast on a simple shawl with this beautiful yarn the night before I found out it was on sale. My son would look so cool in Mac and Me's Urban Cable Hat and the Legacy DK is perfect! Of course I won't have it done in time for his birthday which is today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Chris Love Mom, but maybe Christmas or a just because hat.

Well I better get to work to make room for all these sale yarns and just straighten up a bit.

I hope all your needles are just clicking away and you are enjoying every stitch!

Jeanne :)










No comments:

Post a Comment