Slowest. Knitter. Ever.

Yep, I'm pretty sure I'm the slowest knitter in the world. Remember that Team Beanie I started just over two weeks ago? Well I finished it....last night. Fifteen days for one beanie is pretty darn sad for someone who works in a yarn shop, I'd say. But you know, I have such a hard time finding spare time to knit lately, it's no wonder nothing is getting done. I've even considered staying up when my cat wakes me up in the middle of the night just to sneak in a few rows...but then I wouldn't be very pleasant by the time I got to work six or seven hours later (haha). So anyway, here it is:
I think for any 'normal' knitter it would be a really quick knit--all total I think I spent about 2.5 hours on it (and that includes getting up and down taking things out of the oven, etc).

The shop has been buzzing with...um...spring energy, I guess you could say. Jeanne and Sandy have been particularly entertaining with their renditions of showtunes in the morning (we affectionately refer to them as Cooky Corner):






Karla found herself in a sea of Simply the Blues after a set of tired old storage cubes decided to make Friday their last day on the job. Needless to say we all had a good laugh, and then replaced the cube joints.



*Ashley*

you might also like

No comments:

Post a Comment

FancyTheme