Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Ripple Effect Conundrum...

We all just love Rachel's new Ripple Effect Shawl!!! It was released just last weekend and has caused quite a stir here in the shop and on Ravelry! It comes with any of our Tosh Merino Light or Dandelion Bouquets, but the pattern can also be purchased individually from Ravelry too.  







There are so many options for color combinations that I just can't decide which one I want to make for myself!  I've put together some awesome combinations in Tosh Merino Light, but they are all so pretty!  Which do you think I should pick?



A - Mimosa, Moorland, & Nectar
B - Chicory, Fog, & Kale
C - Envy, Leaf, & Fathom
D - Parchment, Antler, & Alabaster
E - Plaid Blanket, Leaf, & Glazed Pecan
F - Robin's Nest, Ginger, & Robin's Egg
G - Sigrid, Nutmeg, & Cobalt
H - Mala, Begonia Leaf, & Denim
I - Lowland, Courbet's Green, & Thyme
J - Stephen Loves Tosh, Log Cabin, & Curiosity
K - Turtle, Glazed Pecan, & Mineral
L - Rhubarb, Candlewick, & Grasshopper


Let me know what you think! And, if you want to win a copy of the Ripple Effect Shawl Pattern, be sure to head over to Rachel's Instagram feed @RachelUnraveled and follow her to enter!

Happy knitting,
Terry

Post a Comment