1. Exercise (I have already started walking at least 4 days a week)
2. Commit 70% of my diet to raw food (always working on this one)
3. Finish my projects (again, always working on this one)
4. Add 3 designs to my Battle Born Knits line (sadly, I have several ready to be test knitted and just have to follow-up, sigh)
5. Learn something really new once a month
Okay, so that's as long as I want any list to be, but again I would LOVE to hear from you about your ideas for the coming year. Maybe we could work on something together this year and talk about it here on the blog...what do you think?
I can't wait to hear from you all and you can email me at email@example.com with your ideas, or just to say hi!
As always, happy knitting, crocheting and sewing!
P.S. Have you seen our latest catalog yet? It’s 48 pages of pure, 100% Rowan. Visit www.jimmybeanswool.com/catalog to sign up for your free copy!