Quick knits and kits as gifts save the day!!!

The holiday's are barreling down on me like a freight train, BUT I am not panicking really!!! I have mentioned once, or twice of late that I always have the good intention in May and June to begin my holiday gifts, but alas that just isn't my style and I need to accept that, sigh!


Okay, okay enough dawdling get moving Jeanne!!! One of my regular customers popped by and showed me her 3 sets of the Scrunchie Hand Warmers from the One-Skein Wonder 101 Designer book and WOW I was super inspired! I grabbed the book, needles and already had the Lorna's Laces sock yarn in Goblin wound and ready to go in my knitting basket! Okay cast on and I have already knit one mitt (forgot it next to my chair sorry) and am at the thumb gusset. SUPER simple fun pattern and is really going quickly! I am giving them to %$@##^ hee hee!! She reads the blog. I think I am going to do a second pair for &%$# out of some great stash yarn I have...woo hoo!! Not only am I flying through some last minute gifts, but doing some stash busting too!!!

I love the way the 'scrunchie' comes out and think that once I am out of the woods with my holiday knitting I am going to work up some leg warmers using this great pattern; what do you think?

So with the knitting out of the way I also have a few knitter's that I shop for and was looking around the site for some ideas and I have one knitter that is as obsessed with socks as I am and so I thought the Fish Scales Socks kit out of Jitterbug yarn! I have to confess that this is a shameless plug since the pattern is mine, but what can you do with me??


The other kit I like is the Beaded Fingerless Mitts kit in the (new to our shop) Koigu yarn!! YUMMY!! What knitter wouldn't love getting this kit as a gift?

Okay so my kit will be here for me when?

How about the Debbie Bliss Aran Mulberry Silk Hat kit?? I am just drooling over this yarn and this hat is so cute!! What's not to love?



Okay I have to stop now, as I think I am hyperventilating...breath in and out, in and out!!!

Now can you tell whichever of these kits I choose to give as gifts I will have to get one for me too?? Well, duh, of course I will...gee whiz there is another way to do it? Ha ha!

As always happy knitting and crocheting!!

Jeanne



you might also like

scrunchie hand warmers

19 comments:

  1. Knitting is a technique for manipulating yarn to make a textile or fabric. It's used to make a variety of outfits. Knitting can be done with either a hand or a machine. Stitches are yarn loops in a row, either flat or in the round, created by knitting (tubular).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beneficial and informational post it is. Moreover, in this era of rapid digitization and modernization in Australia, ecommerce web design solution has become a need of every business. If you want to open a door of infinite opportunities from all over the world, then getting yourself an ecommerce website is the best option.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A useful and informative post. In Australia's rapid digitization and modernization backrooms, every business needs ecommerce web design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this blog, I really enjoyed reading your post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the exact information I am been searching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for nice and informative post. This article is really contains lot more information about this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would really like to thanks for the efforts you've got made in writing this post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unwind amidst the peaceful surroundings of white musk resort, where serenity takes center stage. Immerse yourself in the tranquility and let the calming vibes wash over you. Find your escape and recharge at White Musk Resort.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great article. I read this blog all the time and I'm impressed. I think this information is very important, especially the last part. I have been trying to find this information for a long time. Thank you and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for Nice and Informative Post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was definitely informative. Your website is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post.I m very pleased to read this article

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good job.. Awesome blog post, I really appreciate if you continue this in future

    ReplyDelete
  14. The article you shared, it was very interesting and meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really enjoyed the article. It is very useful and valuable.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am practically satisfied with your great work.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your style is very unique. Appreciate you for posting Valuable tips.

    ReplyDelete

FancyTheme