So much to say, so much to do...just so much!


Phew what a whirlwind week this has been and we still have Friday to go! Yesterday we had our very first Movie Madness event on our group The Little Beans on Ravelry and it was soooooooooooo much fun!!

Thanks to everyone who participated and CONGRATULATIONS to our winners, Jackie (1 hank of the Landscape in Darcy's Garden), Samantha (1 hank of the Landscape in Steps of Philly) and Kata who won 1 hank of the Landscape in Amity Island! You were all so quick on the quiz questions it made my head spin!

Now for those of you who are saying, "Awww darn it I missed out" well never fear we still have the 10th, 17th and 24th to look forward too! Mark your calenders and we will be online and ready to chat from 9:00 am until 11:00 am PST on those Wednesday's!

Some of the other big news is another addition to our wildly popular Madeline Tosh line of yarns, the Merino Light!! Wahoo! I have already picked out a couple of favorites (Golden Hickory, Lichen and Filigree for starters) and will be casting on the Orchid Thief Shawlette from the book Brave New Knits next week for a KAL with Sandy and a few others!! She is currently working on her second shawlette and is going to take the rest of us under her needles and guide us through this beautiful knit, wow! The yarn is currently making it's way to us and I am on pins and needles to have it in hand to touch....catch me I am fainting, ha ha!

At any rate this is a small part of what's going on around here, stay tuned for more!

As always happy knitting and crocheting!

Jeanne


you might also like

ysolda teagues

2 comments:

  1. Holy smokes, you folks are fast! I put in my online order on 11/03/2010 and today (11/05/2010) when I walked out to the mailbox, there was my order. How do you do it? Thanks for such speedy service! :)
    Lynn M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh thanks so much for the kudos! I am so glad that your package arrived safely and thanks so much for your business! Sometimes I am amazed by it all too! Happy knitting! Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

FancyTheme