Sunday, June 27, 2010

It's hot! What do you work on when it's hot?


It is finally hot here in Reno and so as I mentioned the other day I grabbed some of the new Hempathy and worked up a quick beret.


I am in LOVE with this yarn and want to get going on something bigger like a tank, or a vest.


This yarn is super special and it will be cool and drape nicely, so what's not to love.


Now if you want to know the pattern (which is why I debated on posting this) I haven't written it up yet, but will and am going to see who will want to test knit it for me until then happy knitting and crocheting! Jeanne




2 comments:

SamIam said...

I volunteer to test knit for you Jeanne. My pleasure.

Jimmy Beans Wool said...

That would be great email me at info@jimmybeanswool.com and we can get is going!