Friday, May 28, 2010
So here we are it's time to get down to the real business of this contest! As I have said all along I put hints in my posts that you will need to answer questions about, so email me at email@example.com and put The Traveling Sweater in the subject line and the fun begins.
The first one to answer the questions correctly (with the links included from our site) will win this beautiful sweater! The pictures really don't do it justice, but there is beautiful cabling and the color is very rich and elegant. Of course you can't go wrong with any Lorna's Laces yarns, so it is super soft!!!
So good luck to you all and I will be posting another sweater to win knit from Lorna's Laces Swirl DK next Friday, so if you don't win this one you will have another chance!
We will be giving away the Flared Sleeve Pullover next!! Isn't is beauuutiful??
So here are your questions and good luck!
1. Where can you find the yarn that The Traveling Sweater is made from on our site?
2. What year did JBW open and where can you find that information on the site?
3. Where is out knitting calculator on the site?
4. What kind of needles was I going to defend the sweater with at Scotty's
5. Where can you find JBW Widgets to add to you blog, or website?
6. What is my motorcycles name?
7. Which instructional video did I talk about being a stinker in and where
can it be found on the site?
As always happy knitting and crocheting! Jeanne