What's comming up?

The 1st of April is not only when our Limited Edition color will be available (I happen to know this one is near and dear to Amber's heart), but our 5% Quarterly Rewards will be posted too! It is always exciting when the rewards are up and running, as you have all earned them and I LOVE to help you spend them.

The limited edition color for April really is a neat one and I will be buying mine ASAP! I think
I will get it the sock weight this time, so I can make socks (imagine :). Victoria has also done stitch markers that go right along with this color, so be sure to check those out too! They are called 'Everything Except the Kitchen Sink' and that is a HUGE hint as to the name of our upcoming color. The little tiny snip is just a VERY SMALL taste and I can't say more or I know I will give it all away, hee hee hee!! Our colors are top secret stuff, but I know you are going to love this one for sure!

It is trying to be spring here in Reno and I have been working on doing some spring cleaning of my knitting projects, so this weekend was a finish up weekend. I also worked on turning my compost pile, but I don't think you want to hear about compost, ha ha!

It's supposed to snow on Wednesday down here on the valley floor, so I am thinking of one more spring knitting push and I am going to finish up my Knitting Pure and Simple Summer Cardigan #294.
Imagine finishing projects what's up with that??

I also finished my Never Not Knitting Cosette Wrap out of Malabrigo Worsted yarn and it is sooooooooooo nice!! The pattern is super easy and was a breeze to work up.

I also dove in and finished off my Hydrangea socks, wow is this a trend? Nah it's just a fluke I am sure, so I won't panic, ha ha! I don't want to tarnish my reputation as a multiple project knitter, but I am sure it's just a temporary glitch in my otherwise well known starting and not finishing style of knitting, phew that was close! :)

Well that's it for now, so as always happy knitting and crocheting! Jeanne










you might also like

summer cardigan

3 comments:

  1. I really hope that you are putting some of these finished objects on the "project search" so I can take a look at them. Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are there and thanks for watching! Happy Knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like it. We have been using this for several weeks now and it seems to be going nicely. MyBKExperience Survey

    ReplyDelete

FancyTheme