Great news!

Jimmy Beans is now carrying every single color of Cascade 220! I can't tell you how excited I am! I love Cascade 220! It is my go to yarn for all kinds of projects. It's 220 yds of 100% Peruvian Highland wool, worsted weight, comes in 251 colors including heathers and marls, knits up beautifully and felts like a dream. I often recommend it to my knitting students as a first yarn because it's so easy to work with, doesn't split easily and is very economical at only $7.00 a skein. It is a reliable felting yarn giving reliably consistent results and doesn't get too fuzzy.


We are also carrying a couple of new Cascade yarns in all the available colors, 128 Superwash and Ultra Pima.

128 Superwash is 100% superwash bulky merino yarn at 3.5 stitches = 1", comes in 42 lovely colors and of course has 128 yds per 100gr skein. Machine wash, tumble dry cool.

Ultra Pima is 100% pima cotton, 220 yds per 100gr. skein, dk weight at 5.5-6 stitches = 1" on US 5-6 needles and comes in 53 vibrant colors with a silky sheen. Machine wash, tumble dry cool. And best of all a great value at $9.50. This will make lovely summer weight clothes. I can't wait to get my hands on it!

We're working on getting pictures up on the site as quickly as possible so please be patient. If you really must see the colors now, Cascade has the color cards on their site.

And now a little fun. Here's Jeanne at her birthday party.

As always, wishing the best for you and your projects. Let us know how we can help!

Terry







you might also like

Ultra Pima

No comments:

Post a Comment

FancyTheme