Birthdays, yarn and Stitches West....

Well I love birthdays especially when they are mine and yesterday was my birthday! ALL the little beans came to surprise me and feed me pizza, cake and shower me with gifts, WOW! THANKS YOU FABULOUS Beans and Amber for organizing the whole thing and Sandy for the yummy, yummy cake! They got me a pedicure too and now my tootsies are smooth and pretty! I even wore my birthday crown all day!! Thanks really it was so neat to have you all go to such trouble for me, blush, blush!

Ok, ok enough mush onto more important things like yarn, knitting and getting ready for Stitches West! Yep, you read that right we are going to be at Stitches West in full force and we are all getting very excited with all the planning.

We will be taking so much neat stuff and will also have new stuff too, like the Noro Aya yarn which is absolutely amazing! I am particularly in love with color 09 and am trying to figure out what to work up with it.

Of course we are adding some of Louisa Harding's yarns to our line up and she is one of my favorite designers. Her charming designs are feminine and creative.

Of course her yarns go right along with that idea of softness and elegance. Like her Thistle yarn which is so soft and rich, with 2 fabulously soft fibers; merino wool and suri alpaca! It doesn't get a whole lot better than this.

I am a green girl and the color Bracken, 06 is one of my favorites.

So I could just go on and on about all this yummy stuff, but I better stop or as usual I am going to swoon, phew.

As always happy knitting & crocheting! Jeanne









you might also like

thistle

No comments:

Post a Comment

FancyTheme