New Year, new yarn!!! Wahoo!

I hope this finds everyone out there in good fiber form, because we just got some amazing yarns into the shop! I am so excited to work with the new Manos Del Uruguay Wool Clasica Naturals which is so new to us that there are no pictures up yet! However, don't worry I have some for you to see here and I am sure the pictures will be up in the next couple of days. This yarn is so soft and I am lusting after the red one that is in the right hand picture. Hmmm, maybe a sweater in fair isle using the red, rust, and brown??







I am also in love with the lavender and teal blue, um, the greens, and alas, ALL OF IT! We are going to be getting patterns that are designed for this yarn and I can't wait to see what they are going to be.




We have also added the Legacy Bulky yarn by Vermont O-Wool and the colors are fabulous. It is super soft and of course I want it. Sheesh, we talked about my stash over the holiday's and I think I could go at least 3 years, maybe 4. That may be a conservative estimate, but what the heck, I am gonna buy some yarn :)
Here is Kristen showing off the yummy Legacy yarn. I am thinking maybe a throw with a chevron pattern using the Desert Blush, with Sprig, and the Clay. It would work up so fast on an 11 needle!
I could also mention the new colors that came in the Manos Del Uruguay Silk Blend, but I just might faint if I keep going. If I don't cast something on in one of these yarns tonight I am going to well, go nuts (of course everyone around would say, nothing new there :)
Happy Knitting! Jeanne

you might also like

Manos Del Uruguay Wool Clasica Naturals

1 comment:

  1. Such an insightful article. With the information you have provided, readers can obtain insight into how best they can succeed. In our case we are interested with seeing students succeed where individuals can reach us at online class help

    ReplyDelete

FancyTheme