Franklin Habit Color Commentary!

We just confirmed that Lorna's is sending the Franklin Habit colorway to us... I just added it to our website, so feel free to preorder it. I can't believe how gorgeous it is! Ok, i can believe it - he designed it! And if you haven't met Franklin in person, you have to find a way to do so... he's wonderful!!
Here's the link to preorder:
Franklin Habit Color Commentary, Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock.
And - the new July colorway is arriving in a few days - we'll put it on sale on July 1st. Originally, we had planned on calling it Fireworks, but then changed our mind to Popsicle, but i guess i forgot to tell Beth that i changed my mind (as usual), so it's officially stamped as Fireworks! (But it does remind us of popsicles... :)). I'll post the photo soon.

you might also like

4 comments:

  1. OMG -- talk about setting a new high in customer service and responsiveness!!!! Off to preorder...
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - we aim to please!!
    Thanks so much for the order - i can't wait to get this yarn in... will be so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I was checking your website for Franklin's colorway a few days ago, after he posted about it in his blog. Naturally, I preordered before taking time to write this comment! I'm looking forward to seeing the "Fireworks" limited edition, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! We're already sold out of our 1st preorder, but just ordered more and it should arrive next week. I also ordered a few bags of the Worsted weight - i might have to grab a bit of that for myself :)

    ReplyDelete

FancyTheme