Back From Columbus - I Finished Aimee's Blanket

We're back! Columbus was absolutely amazing - i can't get over what a cool town it is - and i'll tell you more about the trip later (had dinner with Beth from Lorna's Laces the first night - and Kirstin from Muench yarns the next). If you've never traveled to Columbus before, i highly recommend it. If given the chance, I'd definitely live there!


This is just a quick post to show you the blanket that i finished yesterday. I can't remember the last time I just sat on the couch and knit. I wanted to finish this blanket! I crocheted a brown border around the entire thing - and then blocked it out last night. Looks great, doesn't it?!

you might also like

berroco pure merino baby blanket

1 comment:

  1. Jimmy,

    Very cool blog. My husband cant get enough of it. We love it. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

FancyTheme